Theme 3 on the mobile teaser website
for Black Desert has just been released. The theme is titled Story. And it seems to tell four different stories of the past. Most of the stories seem to center around how some bosses came to be.
I myself don't speak Korean, so I'm unable to translate this for you guys except with Google Translate.
I just got them translated. But here is the images that were added.
It seems to be separated into parts. Each story part is different. Here is part 1.
1) The root of the Elien is originated in awe of "Black Stone"
2) "Spike" protects the ancient stone camber.
3) Ancient Technology unearth by the Mediah People to discover skills
4) The training camp of Mediah
Part 2 - Imp Commander
1) Everyone laughs at his red nose in his childhood.
2) A wizard comes to him and said that he will be powered by a Black Stone ritual.
3) He grows up into a large imp with extraordinary intelligence.
4) He becomes Imp Commander, and the "red" becomes a taboo
5) Humans still laugh at him and call him "red nose".
6) Now, the Imp commander of Agris Alter "Red Nose" started attacking the western camp.
Part 3 - Goblin Patriarch
1) Gias, a centurion who destroyed all Imp across the western part of Valenos
2) He was banished outside the kingdom, through a political plot.
3) The centurion finds a goblin cave within an inch of his life.
4) After the black stone ritual was performed by the wizard, he wakes up.
5) He hides his face with a goat mask because he hates that he is human.
Part 4. Story of Pogun Patriarch.
1) The young Pogun patriarch was enjoying the festival.
2) A sandstorm blows up from beyond the wet lands.
3) The sandstorm sweeps over the wet lands and his entire village.
4) The young Pogun survives by digging through the sand with his tiny hands.
5) Overlooking the damage, he can no longer live here.
6) He and his reminding tribe look for new refuge.
And two random images
1) Dreaming of revenge, I am Commander Naga
2) The western camp's prisoner "Ogre"
These aren't the actual translation. Hopefully these can be translated soon...The next theme is set for the 16th.